1. Student should have scored more than 50% marks in Class X, XII and on their degree to avail the benefits of placement assistance
2. Student should score more than 50% on the NIBF Aptitude Test (NAT) and at least one internal mock interview
3. Student will NOT be eligible for the placement assistance if they-
4. NIBF highly values relationships with both BFSI (Banks / Financial Services and Insurance companies) and candidates. Once an interview process has begun, candidates must compulsorily participate in all interview rounds till they are selected / rejected by the company
5. In an unforeseen situation, if a company revokes a job offer, NIBF will resume providing career assistance
6. A candidate cannot reject a job offer procured through this program on the pretext of location, bond etc.
7. After getting placed, if a company decides to terminate a candidate because of poor performance, integrity, or other behavioral issues, NIBF is not obliged to provide further placement assistance.
This Terms And Conditions explains our policy regarding the collection, use, disclosure and transfer of your information by Sikshoday Education and Research Foundation. (For NIBF) and/or its subsidiary(ies) and/or affiliate(s) (collectively referred to as the “Company”).
2. Right to alter the Services: Website facility is being offered at the sole discretion of Company and Company reserves the right to add, amend, revise, withdraw, suspend or cancel the usage of this viewable/usable rights of the Website either in whole or in part any of the services which are part of the Website facility, without any prior notice to the User. Any addition, amendment, revision, suspension or cancellation shall be effective and binding on the User. Company may introduce new services (forming part of Website facility) on the Website from time to time. The existence and availability of the new services as part of the Website facility will be notified on the Website as and when they become available.
3. Terms of usage of the Website: As a condition of accessing the Website and usage of the Website facility, the User unconditionally and absolutely acknowledges and accepts the Terms and Conditions in its entirety.
User further acknowledges that the availability of the information, advice and the guidance, if any, on the Website does not constitute a recommendation (unless indicated otherwise) and is not a solicitation (unless indicated otherwise) by Company or any of their personnel or the experts used by Company.
User acknowledges that the decision to select any of the courses offered by Company is solely at his/her discretion and he/she has not been directed or forced to select any courses by Company or its employees.
Compliance with Cyber Security: User warrant that he/she will not:
Viruses and Malicious codes User shall pursue all necessary steps to ensure that their machines are virus free while accessing Company Website. User shall refrain from activities like uploading files infected with viruses or malicious scripts/ programs or trying to infect the Company system with viruses, worms & other malicious codes.
Unethical practices User warrants that the User will not use any software, tool or code that would hamper or disable all or any portion of the portals or Services offered by Company. User also warrants against use of reverse engineering tools to break or harm the portals or services offered by Company.
4. Terms of Usage of the Website with specific reference to the Users in connection with their selected courses:
Registration Obligations: As a pre-requisite for accessing the content on the Website, Company may require you to register for availing the services. You are requested to complete all the required columns and Company retains the right to cross-verify the same by requesting you to provide documentary evidence for the same. Company also reserves the right to terminate the registration in its own discretion for any reason, including but not limited to submission of erroneous/ incomplete/ derogatory/ inappropriate/ incomplete information. Company shall at no times be required to ensure that the details provided by you are up to date and it shall be the duty for each User that the same is duly updated at all points of time.
User ID and User Password: User acknowledges that he/she would be able to access the Website facility with regard to his/her selected course by using the User ID and the User Password. User further confirms and agrees that he/she will be the sole and exclusive owner and is the only authorised user of his/her User ID and the User Password and accepts sole responsibility for use, confidentiality and protection of the User ID and the User Password as well as for all account transactions initiated through his/her User Account and shall ensure that the User password/s is/are not revealed to any third party or recorded in any written or electronic form. In case the User forgets or loses his/her the User ID or the Password, the User would be able to retrieve his/her User ID or Password by following the procedure on the Website. User undertakes not to disclose the User Password to any person including employees of Company. Company will be entitled to levy service charges for generation of new password.
Account Transactions: User shall at all times be fully responsible and liable for all account transactions that are carried out by the use of the User ID or the User Password registered under the User (“Account Transactions”). If third parties gain access to the services offered as part of the Website facility through the use of the User ID and User Password, the User shall be deemed to be responsible and the User hereby indemnifies and holds Company harmless against any liability, costs or damages arising out of claims or suits by or against such third parties based upon or relating to such access and use.
Any Account Transactions authorised by using the User ID and User Password shall be deemed to be that of and initiated by the User and Company shall treat the transactions as genuine and will carry them out even if given in error, and is not responsible for any mistake/ error made by the User in keying in any details or data or any facts or figures. Company will endeavour to carry out the instructions correctly, but it is the User’s responsibility to check that Company has carried out instructions correctly. If the transaction has not been carried out correctly or an error has occurred, the User should notify Company as soon as possible.
Company would be entitled, at its sole discretion, to seek offline written or other confirmation from the User of any Account Transaction as it may deem fit to ascertain or verify the genuineness of request for Website facility.
User shall follow such procedure laid down by Company from time to time in case of loss of Password. Neither Company nor any of their officers, directors, employees, advisors, affiliates or subsidiaries can or will have any responsibility or liability to the User or to any other person whose claim may arise through the User with respect to any of the circumstances described above.
User must log out of the site that has been accessed and close the web browser else, information about the User may appear on the screen of the computer when it is next used and Company cannot be held responsible for third parties having access to this information.
Unauthorised access: Users are instructed to use legitimate User ID and Password assigned to them only. Use of access credentials meant for other users will be identified as unauthorised access to the Website and the User may be disabled or barred from using other services. Legal action may be taken as per applicable law. The Site and/or the services may be temporarily unavailable or restricted for administrative or other reasons. If this happens, Company will endeavour to restore their availability as quickly as possible.
Evidence of Transactions: Company’s own records of the any Transactions maintained through computer systems or otherwise including time of such Transactions shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the Transactions and binding for all purposes.
Restrictions on Use: User agree to use the Website strictly for his/her personal use. User agree not to use this Website or the Website facility for any purpose which is manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or in contravenes any provisions of law or is deemed inappropriate by Company. User agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Website in any manner that could compete or conflict with the business interest of Company or otherwise compromise or imperil the interests of Company.
5. Payment instruction: When Company receives a transaction instruction from the User through online payment mode, we will be entitled to debit any payment plus any charges payable for the transaction from the account, the User have specified. We shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card agency to perform any of its obligations. We shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by the cardholder with the card issuing entity from time to time.All payment will be accepted in Cheque/Demand Draft/Wire Transfers mode and no CASH transactions allowed.
6. Foreign Jurisdiction: Company accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than India. The mere fact that the Website can be accessed by a User in or from a country other than India would not mean that the laws of the said country would govern these Terms and/or the use of the Website by the User. Company’s performance of Terms and Condition is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Terms and Conditions is in derogation of Company’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of Website or information provided to/ gathered by Company with respect of such use.
7. Intellectual Property Rights: Unless expressly stated otherwise, all material images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, music, video clips, audio material, text, trademarks or logos, directories, charts, guides, excerpts, opinions, critiques reviews, made available through this Site (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, controlled or licensed to Company and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates and advertisers. The User should assume that everything he/she, see or read or hear or experience on the Website is copyrighted / protected by intellectual property rights laws unless otherwise mentioned and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
8. Downloads: Please note that any downloads provided may only be used for promotional, journalistic and/or reporting purposes relating to Company and for no other purpose. All software, multimedia files, photographs, reports and other documents are downloaded at your own risk. We do not warrant the suitability of any such downloads and accept no liability for any problems with your computer that may arise as a result. If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of any such downloads for your computer, it is recommended that you obtain specialist advice before downloading.
10. Disclaimer: User agree to indemnify and keep Company indemnified at all times from all losses, damages, costs, expenses, loss of profits, loss of business, proceedings, actions, suits (including legal fees) caused to or suffered by Company as a direct or indirect consequence of the User actions, including due to breach of Terms due to negligence or default.
We make no warranty regarding the Account Transactions entered into through the Website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the User from or through the Website facility or any person shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Company, its employees and directors, its suppliers and its third-party advisors shall not be liable for any action taken by the User based on or relying on the information provided in or by the Website.
We will not be liable for any direct, incidental or consequential loss, which may be caused to the User as a result of his/her use of the Website / Website facility.
If the User is dissatisfied with the Website or any portion thereof, the Website facility or with any of these Terms and Conditions, sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Website and availing Website facility.
User acknowledge that any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
By submitting your contact details on nibf.in, it will override any NDNC registration and authorize Company and its authorized representatives to contact you.
By submitting the contact form, you authorise Company to contact and update you about various education program/courses. If you wish to unsubscribe of receiving any communication from Company, send an email at email@example.com. For more details about our privacy practices, please visit our website www.nibf.in